Wednesday, August 15, 2018

MY LITTLE PONY PARTY

I did this program in the fall of 2017.  I had several stations set up at tables in the Children's Room.  They were:


  • Rainbow Sprinkles Cookie Station:  I used the pink strawberry wafer cookies for this.  They were able to dip the end of the cookie into white dipping chocolate and then dip in or spoon on sprinkles.
  • Also offered Rainbow Dash Fish Crackers (rainbow colored Goldfish crackers)
  • My Little Pony Hoof Decorating:  I had several colors of nail polish available.  Participants could choose color/colors.
  • My Little Pony Masks:  I had copies of several different pony masks.  Participants colored, cut them out and glued onto a large craft stick.
  • My Little Pony Bingo:  This was a popular game!  The BINGO board can be found at www.artsyfartsymama.com    We used Skittles as our playing pieces.  When a BINGO was called, that person got to choose a My Little Pony sticker.
  • We also had a photo op, where we had Pinkie Pie drawn onto a large display board with the face area cut out.  Participants could go behind it, stick their head through and have a picture taken.
  • All participants received a baggie with stickers and a coloring book that I had put together at the end of the program.
Stickers were ordered through Smilemakers.  

No comments: